Thursday, December 17, 2020

Beta of New APP is ready for testing!


 Ok everyone, the moment you have been waiting for!

I have completed Ver 2.0 of the new Radio APP and it's ready for BETA testing...

I've also released the new SDK & APK for you hardware designers putting the new EP32SK-128 chips in the next generation of phones,radio's & car's !  Merry XMAS I know you will love it..

And yes the picture above is correct, I've invented a New transcoder so one APK now runs across all platforms (IPhone, Android, HTML5, Windows Even BlackBerry)  LOL take that Google & Apple!

So yes Expect me to open a new APP store in 2021 that any and all devices can goto!!

Viva La Change....

As always I look forward to your revues..

Ninchi


P.s. You young whipper snappers, who's too old to program now!


APK Code

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Just a quick update.. While we are still putting on the final touches at the new studio, it is online and operational and we have done two ...